THE STORY OF ESTONIAN SPORT
Estonian Sports and Olympic Museum’s new permanent exhibition „The Story of Estonian Sport“ takes you on a trip across the history of sports in Estonia. It tells you a story of a small speck of land and colossal wins. It tells a story of the glitter of gold medals but also of the dark shadows of foul play. But most of all we hope this exhibition inspires our visitors to write their own pages in the grand story of sport!
The exhibition features loads of interesting and never-before-seen audio, video and photo materials and has numerous interactive attractions such as:
- Virtual reality experience where Estonian sports stars introduce some of our most legendary sports arenas
- Interactive basketball corner where you one play either in front of hostile away fans or supportive home fans
- Super-realistic rally simulator where you drive on some of the most legendary rally courses on some iconic cars
- 1980s retro room which takes you on a time travel back to a
sports fans' living room from Soviet Estonia
- Sports commentator's booth where one can be a co-commentator with one of Estonia's most legendary sports commentators Tarmo Tiisler
- Historical gym where you can find a punching bag, climbing ropes, vault and even a pommel horse
- Reaction training wall where people can challenge their friends to find out who has the fastest hands and coordination
- Press room simulator where one can try how it feels to give a press conference under the flashing lights of paparazzi
- Bobsleigh where one can try what it feels like to ride down an icy track at 100 km/h
And last but not least - the most spectacular part of the new exhibition is the totally new Estonian Sports Hall of Fame. Here you can see some never-before-publicly-seen footage of 50 of the greatest Estonian athletes and sports personalities of the last century.
The „The Estonian Story of Sport“ exhibition is sure
to be both interesting and entertaining for sports fan of all ages and
nationalities! Almost all of the attractions are also available in English and work
is constantly under way to add additional languages to the exhibition.
Exhibition „The Story of Estonian Sport“ was opened in October 2020.
There are more than 10 interactive attractions in our museum that you just have to try at least once in your life! Check out what fun hands-on activities await you with us!See more
Sports and Olympic Museum exhibitions include a permanent exhibition with attractions, fun hands-on exhibition about extreme sports and Estonian Hall of Fame.See more
Hall of Fame
The most spectacular part of our museum where we honour the greatest athletes and sports influencers of Estonian sports.See more
Organize an event
Estonian Sports and Olympic Museum is an ideal place for seminars, fun company events, conferences or for celebrating your birthday!Book now!